CAREERS, NOT JUST JOBS
We offer career growth and promotional possibilities to anyone with the passion and motivation to pursue them. We attempt to promote from within whenever possible and offer unique and exciting training opportunities to our employees.
Make a Difference
Strategies to Empower People supports a large, diverse population in the Sacramento, Yuba/Sutter, Placer and North Bay county regions and it needs ethical, punctual and positive people like YOU to help in our mission!
From direct support staff to job coaches and field supervisors, we have a variety of positions available! Some require experience, some don’t! Our team of Human Resources specialists review applications and resumes daily, so if you’re interested in helping an adult with a disability live independently click the button below to apply!
Why apply to work with Strategies to Empower People
- We offer one of the best and most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry. Not just medical, dental and vision plans.
- A great place to work, our name says it too. For us, Strategies to Empower People means that we will strive to empower the people we support.
- We are wholeheartedly committed to diversity. We serve a diverse group of consumers and employees
- Strategies to Empower People is an employee owned Agency! You! The employee owns their own shares in the Company Equity (After Vesting Timeline)
Strategies to Empower People is always accepting applications.
All portions of the application must be completed in order for it to be reviewed.
- Strategies to Empower People promotes a Drug Free workplace. If hired, you will be required to undergo a drug screening test. Refusal to participate, failure to complete the test in the allotted time frame, and/or positive or inconclusive test results will cause an immediate withdrawal of our job offer.
- We will conduct a thorough background check, which will include criminal, Social Security number trace, and Motor Vehicle records check.
- For some positions, Strategies to Empower People work in line with In Home Social Services (IHSS). (Some hours paid will be via IHSS, but still an employee of Strategies to Empower People)
- Strategies to Empower People is an equal opportunity employer.
When filling out your online application please make sure to have the following information readily available:
- Recent employment history (last three places of employment
- Additional trainings/certifications
- Three personal references (individuals you have know at least 1 year, non related)
Enhanced Direct Support Professional